I am so glad I stumbled across this forum! I honestly thought I was the only one with an ongoing bad breath problem.
Here is my story.
I am 22 and have suffered from bad breath for the last 5 years. I was in year 12 when I realised my group of friends avoided sitting next to me in class. It got ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 5 years of hell
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4141
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.