THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by ebg
Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb reduced after a tonsillectomy
Replies: 5
Views: 1973

. . thank you for your advices,guys .
by ebg
Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb reduced after a tonsillectomy
Replies: 5
Views: 1973

bb reduced after a tonsillectomy

Hi,all,
my tonsils used to stink,so I had them removed in the end of december .. but,bb remained . .it is less ofensive than before,but I still cannot live a normal life. I don't know what else could be the cause of my bb . bb bacteria,I guess .
by ebg
Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hi all
Replies: 3
Views: 1499

hi all

I'm new to the site,although I've been reading (the) posts for some time now . . I'm 28 yrs old,male,living in Los Angeles,and have been suffering from bb for 14 yrs . . I just started consuming a lot of carrots and green tea ...and washing my mouth with 'Smart Mouth' . . .and,it helps a bit ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗