Exume,
I am an older black female and do understand the ridicule that you must be going through. Our community is not very tolerant of anything out of the ordinary and are not very merciful to something it feels can be taken care of with a bath and a brush/floss.
Because of your age, I suspect ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 16 year old dude
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1655
- Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: MY life of living with halitosis in great britain
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1871
Welcome to the forum, Firebreath. We have a collection of people from everywhere that sign into the forum. We are all trying different things and posting possible cures in hopes of helping someone. Some people have been cured with tonsillectomies, diet changes, using waterpiks, or a combination of ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tea bags for body odor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1964
Tea bags for body odor
Hi All,
While watching TV today, I watched a question and answer show for Dr. Mehmet Oz. One of the questions was about arm pit odor. Dr. Oz had previously stated that he's had patients soak their smelly feet in a tub of tea bags and water and that it should also work for arm pit odor by soaking a ...
While watching TV today, I watched a question and answer show for Dr. Mehmet Oz. One of the questions was about arm pit odor. Dr. Oz had previously stated that he's had patients soak their smelly feet in a tub of tea bags and water and that it should also work for arm pit odor by soaking a ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Military & BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4629
- Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lick your wrist, then smell it...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 25114
I'm the same as Halihope. I've licked my wrists and have wiped the back of my tongue with no odor present, but, when I open my mouth people respond. One of my co-workers said among a group of other co-workers that my breath smells like a sewer. I sat across from a lady at a large table at a wedding ...
- Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5871
- Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5871
Hi latrice2828,
I searched to find the spa (Lifestyles) that I went to 16 years ago and didn't see it. I had the bodywrap done in Hawaii so I took the time to look at some of the sites for various spas in that area. They are currently using seaweed ground into a paste that's brown in color and also ...
I searched to find the spa (Lifestyles) that I went to 16 years ago and didn't see it. I had the bodywrap done in Hawaii so I took the time to look at some of the sites for various spas in that area. They are currently using seaweed ground into a paste that's brown in color and also ...
- Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5871
Hi latrice2828,
I smelled like a musty bull within minutes after taking a shower. It was very strong and people naturally rejected me as though I wasn't taking a bath. I had the body wrap 16 years ago and I don't know if the spa is still there. I don't live there any more, but, I'll see what I can ...
I smelled like a musty bull within minutes after taking a shower. It was very strong and people naturally rejected me as though I wasn't taking a bath. I had the body wrap 16 years ago and I don't know if the spa is still there. I don't live there any more, but, I'll see what I can ...
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5871
Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
Hi Never_Bn_Kissed and welcome to the forum,
I'm a newbie also. I don't often post although I'm usually reading all of the postings whenever I have a chance. Finding this site has been a God-send for me. I've never tried Breezecare products and have tried some of the others like Therabreath and ...
I'm a newbie also. I don't often post although I'm usually reading all of the postings whenever I have a chance. Finding this site has been a God-send for me. I've never tried Breezecare products and have tried some of the others like Therabreath and ...
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach Problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2458
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach Problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2458
Stomach Problems
Hi Drastic,
I'm new to the forum and have been viewing some of the comments and suggestions for the last week. I used to have stomach problems that stemmed from eating and then lying down and I woke up in the mornings feeling full. My bowels in turn were sluggish too and I didn't go but every 2-3 ...
I'm new to the forum and have been viewing some of the comments and suggestions for the last week. I used to have stomach problems that stemmed from eating and then lying down and I woke up in the mornings feeling full. My bowels in turn were sluggish too and I didn't go but every 2-3 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.