And why i thinks this is.
when i was a child i never ate regularly and often.
so my stomach never got used or adjusted.
when i grew up and got more food habit my stomach got confused.
I dont even gett the bad smell from my nose anymore.
And i was about to do a surgery for divided septum, a month ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What i think (do you agree?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2185
- Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What i think (do you agree?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2185
- Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What i think (do you agree?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2185
What i think (do you agree?)
I've made one post here before and been experimenting since then.
Like my first post, some basic facts:
I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! (I will point out what I have tested and failed later)
In my last post i talked about drinking Hydrogen peroxide.
the smell of my saliva vanished 100%
So it had to be ...
Like my first post, some basic facts:
I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! (I will point out what I have tested and failed later)
In my last post i talked about drinking Hydrogen peroxide.
the smell of my saliva vanished 100%
So it had to be ...
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My attempt to find my cure
- Replies: 54
- Views: 19338
- Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My attempt to find my cure
- Replies: 54
- Views: 19338
- Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello from far far away
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5480
- Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: genetically inherited bb
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2369
Hello
Do you eat fast food?
does your nose smell when you massage it?
do you have stomach problems?
white coating on tongue?
acid reflux at any time?
sometimes feel like you have swallowed a hole apple and is stuck in the throat?
does your nose smell when you massage it?
do you have stomach problems?
white coating on tongue?
acid reflux at any time?
sometimes feel like you have swallowed a hole apple and is stuck in the throat?
- Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello from far far away
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5480
Hello from far far away
Let me start with that my english is bad. Really bad.
So now OT.
My breath is bad, and my saliva stinks. my tounge is coated.
like many of you experienced, Drs don't give a shit!
I don't need to go through things people told me or what a hell my life has been.
I'll tell you my thoughts instead ...
So now OT.
My breath is bad, and my saliva stinks. my tounge is coated.
like many of you experienced, Drs don't give a shit!
I don't need to go through things people told me or what a hell my life has been.
I'll tell you my thoughts instead ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.