THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Daniel
Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Greeting and questions from new member
Replies: 5
Views: 2439

I don't drink and I have bb. I knew of some others that didn't drink and had bb also.
by Daniel
Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hi everyone
Replies: 1
Views: 1550

Hi everyone

Hello everyone. I came to this site by accident surfing the web researching products on how to stop bad breath. Even though I have not been successful yet, I'm so glad I found this support group. I too thought I was alone in the world with this bb problem.

I'm in my early 50's and have had bb since ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗