THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 227 matches
- Thu Oct 30, 2025 7:58 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Cure Story
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12629
Re: Old Timer Cure Story
The source must be one of the above, so stomach then have you had that investigated?
- Thu Oct 30, 2025 7:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Cure Story
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12629
Re: Old Timer Cure Story
I'm sorry to hear that mate, and I don't mean to be insensitive to people with more complex causes.
So you have no other symptoms except BB?
So you have no other symptoms except BB?
- Thu Oct 30, 2025 4:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Cure Story
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12629
Re: Old Timer Cure Story
Also I forgot to mention this but I know lots of people here suffer with acid reflux. I never had this but I live in an area where the water isn't fluoridated, and once went to an area where it is and got acid reflux from it. So something to be aware of as a potential cause.
- Thu Oct 30, 2025 3:59 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Cure Story
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12629
Old Timer Cure Story
Hey all I'm a user that was active originally in 2008. I haven't posted for a while, although a few years back I did post my cure story. I wanted to post again partially to give a morale boost and partially because I understand my own story more clearly now. Before I start I'll say that I really ...
- Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16347
Re: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
My general approach for anyone would be:
Don't be overwhelmed. Work through the potential causes eg:
-stomach
-tonsils
-mouth
-sinuses
Remember there is a scientific reason you have this, so take a scientific approach. Use a process of elimination.
Don't be overwhelmed. Work through the potential causes eg:
-stomach
-tonsils
-mouth
-sinuses
Remember there is a scientific reason you have this, so take a scientific approach. Use a process of elimination.
- Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:44 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16347
Re: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
@Stevian the psychological theory is not hocus pocus mate. But believe what you want I'm not here to convince you.
@EthanKlein generally speaking yes. I can and do have fizzy drinks but it is specifically caffeine I avoid.
I never had a sinusplasty, I went to the ENT, had an MRI scan and 'my ...
@EthanKlein generally speaking yes. I can and do have fizzy drinks but it is specifically caffeine I avoid.
I never had a sinusplasty, I went to the ENT, had an MRI scan and 'my ...
- Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16347
Old Timer Here, Fully Cured
Hello folks and hello Jimi. Haven't posted in many a year, maybe a decade or so. Didn't forget about you guys and the support this forum gave me for this deeply frustrating, embarrassing and painful issue. Big props to Jimi for still running it after all these years.
Chapter 1- Tonsil Origin
My ...
Chapter 1- Tonsil Origin
My ...
- Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bad breath. I used to be on this forum and hopeless
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7909
Re: I cured my bad breath. I used to be on this forum and hopeless
Hey mate well I think you've found your cause and I would resolve that first before you worry too much about the stomach, as like I've said I doubt the stomach is responsible for much BB as detailed above.
For your case I would strongly recommend following my advice about a waterpik above. Should ...
For your case I would strongly recommend following my advice about a waterpik above. Should ...
- Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bad breath. I used to be on this forum and hopeless
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7909
I cured my bad breath. I used to be on this forum and hopeless
Hello all. If you search my post history you will see I am an old member of this forum. I was recently looking through an old diary of mine that reminded me of this community.
Intro
(I know I posted before reporting a cure, but tbh I think that was a slightly false dawn, as I now smoke etc and ...
Intro
(I know I posted before reporting a cure, but tbh I think that was a slightly false dawn, as I now smoke etc and ...
- Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS THE SOLUTION. NO MORE BAD BREATH
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13115
- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just to Let You Know, I am Completely Cured Now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3216
Asd , i also had about 5 mercury fillings but took them out like one year ago and replaced them with white fillings. Problem is , it did nothing for my bb. I did it at dentist office and i dont quite understand what you mean by swallow mercury. Swallow the actual metal or maybe the residue from it ...
- Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cut Out Caffeine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
- Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cut Out Caffeine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
- Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cut Out Caffeine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
Cut Out Caffeine
When I posted my cured thread, I was somewhat worried about tempting fate. Ironically I had an episode of BB soon after. Then reading someone else's post, they mentioned caffeine and GERD. Bang it hit me, I hadn't drank tea (my only source of caffeine) since christmas, and I hd been completely clear ...
- Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just to Let You Know, I am Completely Cured Now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3216
I just had an epiphany.
Someone said that people can have trouble losing weight because they subconciously fear intimacy and being fat gives them an excuse to avoid it.
So I realise I had always had a lot of social anxiety, even before getting BB. So it occured to me, that I subconciously wanted ...
Someone said that people can have trouble losing weight because they subconciously fear intimacy and being fat gives them an excuse to avoid it.
So I realise I had always had a lot of social anxiety, even before getting BB. So it occured to me, that I subconciously wanted ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.