Thanks for posting!
So do you have to stick to this diet forever in order to be cured?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could my doctor have the simple cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5250
- Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8917
s*****e
Does anybody else ever think about just ending it all? I know I could be so happy if it wasn't for this, but if I have this problem for the rest of my life i honestly will have to end things
I don't want to die, but I want this to stop.. I'm sure you all know it really does hurt so much and ...
I don't want to die, but I want this to stop.. I'm sure you all know it really does hurt so much and ...
- Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Members in London?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1219
Members in London?
Just wondering if there are any members in London or the surrounding areas?
- Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I became an Atheist around the same time I got BB.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4725
This thread is getting weirder with every post. I totally get how desperation can make you think strange things; I too have thought about how things I've done in the last or on a past life could be the reason behind my problem.
Please do not try to blame your (past or present) selves. That's a very ...
Please do not try to blame your (past or present) selves. That's a very ...
- Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It's amazing how rare chronic BB is.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
Do NOT give up
I know it's hard, but don't think like that. Do not give up.
We all need to support each other, and as much as this group helps I also feel that it has become toxic itself. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that BB is a symptom of something else. We focus on the BB and think there's a one cute ...
We all need to support each other, and as much as this group helps I also feel that it has become toxic itself. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that BB is a symptom of something else. We focus on the BB and think there's a one cute ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7354
Forgot to add
I used to get tonsil stones, so last year had both my tonsils and adenoids removed. Didn't solve anything.
In 2 weeks I am having a Rhinoplasty (nose job) during which the surgeon will fix my deviated septum, although I don't expect this to have any effect on BB.
He did also note during he ...
In 2 weeks I am having a Rhinoplasty (nose job) during which the surgeon will fix my deviated septum, although I don't expect this to have any effect on BB.
He did also note during he ...
- Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7354
- Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7354
Something we should all do!
I'm back.. Unfortunately Tonsillectomy did not cure me, and I am now trying out a Vegan diet. It's too early to say whether it is working or not, but I will keep you all updated.
The reason for this post is that while doing some research online I found a website called Cure Together. It basically ...
The reason for this post is that while doing some research online I found a website called Cure Together. It basically ...
- Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
Halitophobia?
Hey,
I'm not doubting you for a minute, but if several people have smelt your breath and said they smell nothing.. Could it be possible that bad taste doesn't equal bad smell?
Just a thought
I'm not doubting you for a minute, but if several people have smelt your breath and said they smell nothing.. Could it be possible that bad taste doesn't equal bad smell?
Just a thought
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.