THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorophyll liquid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1488
Chlorophyll liquid
I'm a newbie here, and i was reading alot of the recent posts, and just wanted to see if anyone has tried Chlorophyll liquid?? I purchased mine yesterday at the health food store. I looked in their health food book at the store and it said to rinse mouth and swallow this liquid. it's pretty equal to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.