Agree with Jimmi.
It's a good idea to get the evidence recorded and sue the company.
Also,if you can,please talk to the lawer about what can be done with this kind of harassment.
If you schedule an appointment with a lawer thru the state's bar, they would charge like $25 for a consultation.Or thee ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 100 matches
- Wed May 06, 2009 6:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11301
- Tue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6108
- Sat May 02, 2009 3:30 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13042
Hi Bleh,
Imagine their reaction when approach them and say" I've heard your dirty trash talk.Can you repeat it one more time for me.What do you mean my breath stinks.Can you smell your own breath? I'm sure you can't smell yours even when it stinks.If you don't like my breath,you are not obliged to ...
Imagine their reaction when approach them and say" I've heard your dirty trash talk.Can you repeat it one more time for me.What do you mean my breath stinks.Can you smell your own breath? I'm sure you can't smell yours even when it stinks.If you don't like my breath,you are not obliged to ...
- Sat May 02, 2009 2:48 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13042
- Sat May 02, 2009 12:54 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13042
- Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13042
Bleh wrote:
I even went to see "Dr." Dailey and he said my bb was mild and read a 115 on the halitmeter. After I left he gave me Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Trioral and a tongue scraper and sent me on my way. He was I was forever cured and everything else was in my head.
Same thing.Dr Dailey refutes ...
I even went to see "Dr." Dailey and he said my bb was mild and read a 115 on the halitmeter. After I left he gave me Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Trioral and a tongue scraper and sent me on my way. He was I was forever cured and everything else was in my head.
Same thing.Dr Dailey refutes ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I HAVE BEEN FIRED TONIGHT. JUST NOW
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7581
- Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ok Guyz, this is very interesting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3074
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31892
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31892
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31892
Hi Wnaysha,
Despite some BB doctors claims that BB doesn't originate from stomach,
finally there's a a medical summary confirming otherwise.
Now I have breath issues exactly related to stomach and confirmed by doctor and camera results.
As stated in the article the real culprit is acid and dissolved ...
Despite some BB doctors claims that BB doesn't originate from stomach,
finally there's a a medical summary confirming otherwise.
Now I have breath issues exactly related to stomach and confirmed by doctor and camera results.
As stated in the article the real culprit is acid and dissolved ...
- Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31892
- Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2888
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.
- Replies: 68
- Views: 19377
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2888
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.