THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by salih
Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
Replies: 56
Views: 23009

i wish you good luck with the operation, too. i look forward to hearing good news from you.
Salih
by salih
Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
Replies: 56
Views: 23009

I said to the doctor wanted to have my tonsils lasered.I have changed the balance of good bacteria in my mouth how much your able to change your mouth bacteria determines in my opinion whether you need laser or not but the laser itself is not going to get rid of bb by itself

thanx smileguy, you ...
by salih
Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
Replies: 56
Views: 23009

I went in for the consult and he is doing the laser july 6 but I must warn you I have done many things to get to the point where I figure that I need the laser to completely get rid of bb.I figure my bb is 80 to 90 % better then when I started this long project.Dont wait for other people to try ...
by salih
Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
Replies: 56
Views: 23009

I made my appointment for next week.Even if it does not cure my bb I know its going to help it huge.I had the procedure done to my teeth gums and know I get zero smell from my gums.I can floss all day and no smell whats so ever so when I get rid of those huge crypts thats one less place for those ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗