THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by member610572
Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HELP: I am new here ...
Replies: 3
Views: 1761

HELP: I am new here ...

Hello everyone,
I am sooooooooooooo happy to find this website. I have been suffering with BB for over 5 years now.

My problems are thick mucousy saliva all the time, white tongue, nasty taste in my mouth no matter what I do and BB.

I have been taking probiotics for the last week religiously, and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗