Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.
So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need some advice for my situation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1490
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.