THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Ali Martin
Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: support group
Replies: 0
Views: 4001

support group

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to implement a support group here in Atlanta. Basically, because I also suffer from BB, I know how hard it could be on one socially. Therefore, I'd like to gather others who are suffering to band together for support, socializing, educating and fun. If there is anyone ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗