THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by scarzxx
Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone here from the UK?
Replies: 2
Views: 1281

Hey Im in West London
:)
Are you still in london by any chance?
by scarzxx
Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why for most people is so sudden
Replies: 7
Views: 3037

yeah its interesting because the problem didn't happen overnight although it does seem to appear that way
Its weird because I cant remember this problem happening gradually over time - as if it was a gradual thing I would have obviously got help there and then and not let the whole thing escalate ...
by scarzxx
Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Radical idea
Replies: 4
Views: 2058

Well, in theory this idea sounds like it would work, but believe you me i have tried this before and it didnt work! although i did find that if i only eat fruit for like a week i do actually start to see some results, I have room filling BB and eating fruit seem to sort of neutralise my poop mouth ...
by scarzxx
Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you Have Good hygiene BUT still Hav BB.. CURE
Replies: 14
Views: 5615

meowkity1 wrote:I think alexanderluther is my dad lol
^^ ahaha yeah same here!
sounds like the mumbo my parents or my doctor would come out with
by scarzxx
Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hospitalised and so alone
Replies: 8
Views: 3864

Thanks Jimi

And Ice You are totally right, I shouldnt let this get me down, it would be such a waste to end it all because of this horrid problem. I have to keep strong and keep on fighting.
Winners never quit and quiters never win! i will keep on going :)
by scarzxx
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
Replies: 12
Views: 6093

michael i have exactly the same problem as you. I told my parents and they both straight out denied there was a smell even though before my BB became such a problem in my life my parents actually used to drop me hints my breath stunk. now they are damn right refusing to admit there is a smell ...
by scarzxx
Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hospitalised and so alone
Replies: 8
Views: 3864

Hospitalised and so alone

Hi I Have just come out of a hospital after 7 moths because of my BB. I tried to overdose on 48 paracetamol and even then the doctors were denying i have BB. So the twats put me in hospital. They even put me on anti psychotic drugs and tried to make out it was all in my head. My life is so miserable ...
by scarzxx
Tue May 19, 2009 11:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosis
Replies: 21
Views: 6936



I don't like to think about it to much because I realize I'm throwing my life down the drain.

wow i know the feeling, i just missed my engineering maths exam today at college because i wouldnt have been able to handle the comments and the people behind me making gestures and the people beside ...
by scarzxx
Tue May 19, 2009 10:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Bad Breath :(
Replies: 2
Views: 2062

My Bad Breath :(

Hi well basically I have been suffering from BB now for as long as I can remember and heres my story. I don’t even know where to start really but I know i have had BB since i was about 10 and I'm now almost 17. The smell is soo aweful and it literally smells like I'm farting out of my mouth. Not ...
by scarzxx
Sun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!
Replies: 4
Views: 1524

HI im from London
Im 16 and female , i have been looking on this foum for a while now and just having got round to posting on here before
I also suffer the same problems as everyone else on here and Its just nice knowing im not alone with this horrid BB
PM me or email me if you want to be friends =]
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗