THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by BBornotBB
Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: YOU DONT HAVE BB -
Replies: 4
Views: 5912

YOU DONT HAVE BB -

Ok, so I’ve I met a few people who claim to have chronic bb, and it make me angry because, from what ive observed and from the things they tell me, they cleary havent.

One person i asked them, what reactions do you get from people, and I was told "I don’t get any, but I have a white tongue, my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗