Please let us know how you got on. Sounds almost exactly like my own wisdom tooth story.
Good to see you halitosissux (or not?). Welcome back. I got tons of information from your older posts.
Hi, nice of you to say. I'm always reading the new posts. Hope you're doing well and that anything I've ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3265 matches
- Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath from wisdom teeth infection, pericoronitis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3872
- Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Scientists Think They Have Found A Gene For Bad Breath (new article)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3986
Re: Scientists Think They Have Found A Gene For Bad Breath (new article)
This is the most important thing I've ever seen about bad breath (as well as TMAU). Hoping that no one feels despair, but this is where cures are going to be found, either in something like gene therapy or enzymes that people can take. Who knows what other genetic causes of bad breath have still to ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Scientists Think They Have Found A Gene For Bad Breath (new article)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3986
Re: Scientists Think They Have Found A Gene For Bad Breath (new article)
This is the most important thing I've ever seen about bad breath (as well as TMAU). Hoping that no one feels despair, but this is where cures are going to be found, either in something like gene therapy or enzymes that people can take. Who knows what other genetic causes of bad breath have still to ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath from wisdom teeth infection, pericoronitis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3872
Re: Bad breath from wisdom teeth infection, pericoronitis
Please let us know how you got on. Sounds almost exactly like my own wisdom tooth story.
- Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Congratulations to those being helped by this method. I'm interested in doing nasal irrigation now. I've never irrigated my nose before. I have often found in the past that whatever state my breath was in, my breath would be greatly improved after going swimming in public swimming pools, and I ...
- Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79267
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
No adversity from me on this subject, if you care to check through my posts. And some of my most recent posts I've mentioned how I've tried a low choline diet, and noticed my mouth feeling consistently fresher, but gave up on discussion because of the adversity you've also noticed on this subject ...
- Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79267
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
If I took kelp / zinc for 2 weeks and they didn't work, can I assume that it's not TMAU? I don't really have a BO problem.
TMAU is essentially body + urine odors. If you don't have them, you don't have TMAU.
And what about secondary TMAU (TMAU 2)?
And I'm not saying anyone here has any form of ...
TMAU is essentially body + urine odors. If you don't have them, you don't have TMAU.
And what about secondary TMAU (TMAU 2)?
And I'm not saying anyone here has any form of ...
- Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)
- Replies: 36
- Views: 36360
Re: A potential cure (fecal transplant)
I changed this yesterday to "Potential cure". Jimi then added the fecal transplant part. But I think it needs to be "oral microbiota transplant". Fecal transplant relates to the gut. This is about the mouth and oral microbiota.
Hope it can work
Hope it can work
- Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15381
- Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15381
Why it doesn't happen to people who smoke and eat nothing but junk food? What is difference for us?
The answer could be TMAU, or something happening in a very similar way to TMAU involving other chemicals in the bloodstream that have derived from our diet/metabolism, bacterial imbalances or other ...
The answer could be TMAU, or something happening in a very similar way to TMAU involving other chemicals in the bloodstream that have derived from our diet/metabolism, bacterial imbalances or other ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15381
Compor, thanks for your detailed feedback. FYI, I've stopped with chlorhexidine, and only using CloSys toothpaste to lightly clean my tongue, just so that I can have a baseline to know how other ideas are working. The chlorhexidine didn't stop working for me, but I'm just moving on to new ideas to ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:10 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: TMAU POSITIVE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8719
There's plenty of info on which foods to avoid, and as I said, it's not too difficult - especially if you start to realise it's reducing your odours. I'm finding that simply cutting down on the very high choline content foods (the precursor foods - the ones that your gut bacteria turn into TMA) and ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.