THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 87 matches

by azishazi
Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ATLANTA AREA ANYONE
Replies: 6
Views: 2614

@ bbsux loll what does "OP" mean?

@caeterize - wow are you serious. How do you do that? Are you from Atlanta area?
by azishazi
Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ATLANTA AREA ANYONE
Replies: 6
Views: 2614

Atlanta ?

bump.... Atlanta anyone?
by azishazi
Tue May 10, 2011 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My diagnosis, PND
Replies: 45
Views: 18974

I went through surgery to straighten my septum. It does not help.

I thought I would post this before you guys waste your money.
by azishazi
Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: ATLANTA Calling out ALL BB Kingz and QueenZ
Replies: 5
Views: 3501

ATLANTA Calling out ALL BB Kingz and QueenZ

Lol. Atlanta area anyone ?
by azishazi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27114

Re: BB MEETUP GROUPS ???????

meetups helped me the most eventhough I've only done it once.

you can ask them, and then know for sure that you really do have it. I met someone who said that I did no have any. So it made me more confused.

I want to meet up with more people just for assurity because recently I feel like I am ...
by azishazi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
Replies: 80
Views: 27114


90% of the time, people with halitosis can't smell other members with halitosis at the meetups.

what do you think is the reason for this?
does that mean a bb sufferer will not be able in the mayority of tries to smell another bb sufferer?
or wont they tell each other honestly?
or do most of them ...
by azishazi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you think we could be suffering from this condition??
Replies: 12
Views: 4739

I dunno dude, I don't even think contineous farts would linger in a room more than a minuite. I have smelled people's bb before, I smell it for few seconds but they keep talking its like more starts coming.

Do you think bb sufferer's car would also stink then ?
by azishazi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
Replies: 71
Views: 64303

Deebo, thanks for repling. I know i have bad breath, or my ENT wouldnt had offered to take tounsils out. But I wonder why guys always call me. Sometime I think I am going crazy. My sis and me havnt talked about it in a llong time but once she did admit it, but recently we went out and she said i ...
by azishazi
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you think we could be suffering from this condition??
Replies: 12
Views: 4739

lol I am confused at this point.

one of my teachers in highschool horrible breath everyday but he was everyone's favourite teacher. but offcourse you could only smell it if he came close to you to give you individual attention.

But I am sort of confused. I really hope this is my problem, but even ...
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Atlanta Area Anyone
Replies: 0
Views: 1068

Atlanta Area Anyone

anyone from atlanta ?
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Taste of Saliva & White Tongue
Replies: 4
Views: 3989

hmm interesting. I just brush the white stuff off and it comes off easy too but comes back quickly.

I never understood the reason for usingsh a a scrapper. A toothbrush actually does a better job
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
Replies: 71
Views: 64303

Yeah, thats what Im longing fo rtoo. I have sex but its not intimate at all.
whats more intimate than sex though ? No. But I know what you mean .
I'd love to be dating right now, and I know girls who would like to ,but the BB can consume a guys mind. Can't really give your all . I've seen girls ...
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
Replies: 71
Views: 64303

I challenge you to write your story Ms. Perfect. \
For your information my son isnt even 2 yet. How the F****K am I going to explain this to him.
My oldest ubderstands fully.He lets me know when its bad and a little better.
Im not entertaining your stupidity anymore.
Noone said they make ...
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Atlanta here?
Replies: 1
Views: 975

Anyone from Atlanta here?

Is anyone here from Atlanta, GA ?
by azishazi
Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Taste of Saliva & White Tongue
Replies: 4
Views: 3989

Yea that is my condition. Like the white it seems is ingraved in my tongue. I can get it out but the white comes right back within 5 to 10 mins. Probably PND.

Seems like same condition to me. Atleast I do not have any yellow going on or anything haha (Looking at the brighter side).

So this is my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗