THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by desperate1
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed
Replies: 4
Views: 1605

Thanks John

My gums always felt like they were on fire and If I tested my breath by licking my hand I would usually smell a vinegar like smell. I believe I had this problem for years. Women would smile until I spoke then they would look away and avoid me. On elevators I would try to be quiet but at ...
by desperate1
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed
Replies: 4
Views: 1605

Oh one more thing I rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide first then then floss then use the mouth paste.
by desperate1
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed
Replies: 4
Views: 1605

Also if I quit drinking coffee and alcohol I think my breath improves even more. But I still drink them and seem to be getting positive results so far.
by desperate1
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed
Replies: 4
Views: 1605

So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed

I went to a BB specialist here in LA and they said my tongue was super clean and they could not smell anything but when I was at the front desk the girl was holding her nose. The DR said he had BB also and used the Dr Katz product line EG. Nasal drops, Aktiv Oxygen, Rinse and tooth paste. I tried ...
by desperate1
Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Not sure what My source of BB is
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

Dioxirinse did not seem to work for me. I am trying Profresh today. so far it seems to be working. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I also know I am dehydrated and do drink alcohol so I am trying to rehydrate myself by using Alkaline water. I hope Dehydration is my problem and I solve it.
by desperate1
Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Not sure what My source of BB is
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

The probitoics did not work for me. I am on my third day of Dioxirinse. I think it is helping so far but I am not totally sure yet. I will keep updating.
by desperate1
Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Not sure what My source of BB is
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

Hello,

Sorry I was away for so long. I could not remember the site name and my Login ID. I just found the site and searched every name until I saw this one and remembered it was mine.

I have been trying all kinds of stuff over the last two years. Smart Mouth doesn't work for me. Therabreath makes ...
by desperate1
Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:31 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Not sure what My source of BB is
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

Thanks for the replies.

Yesterday I went to the health store and got a probiatic and Digestive enzyme all in one. The lady at the store also recommended I try these Chlorophil gel pills. I took 8 of each yesterday. Then I saw this nasal spray stuff and got the one she recommended. So far I really ...
by desperate1
Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Not sure what My source of BB is
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

Not sure what My source of BB is

Hi,

I am new to this great forum

I had 6 silver fillings. I had not considered this until I got 4 removed last week. I still have BB hopefully when they get the last two it helps.. I have tried all sorts of remedies but have had no success. I had periodontal disease but now it is much better but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗