I went first to an ENT as a part of yearly rounds of all sorts of checks to find a cure to my BB. He did a quick endoscopy of my nose and throat. Didn't find anything. Decided to recommend me a doctor named Krespi who happens to have been known as an "expert" in this field in NYC.
So I went to him ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My visit to Dr. Krespi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1089
- Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Good bacteria infusion
- Replies: 0
- Views: 860
Good bacteria infusion
Has anyone read about this?
Do you think such approach would also benefit sufferers from gutteral issues?
http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/i ... 20Calgary/
Do you think such approach would also benefit sufferers from gutteral issues?
http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/i ... 20Calgary/
- Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2942
Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail
I was really hoping this would be the one to fix my bb. After reading about the last few seemingly successful cases with this procedure, in the past few months, and considering the harmlessness of having a few useless teeth removed, I decided to do it. Of course having a dental plan helped too.
The ...
The ...
- Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33297
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152438
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
- Replies: 36
- Views: 33403
- Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone had jaundice?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3430
- Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Breath Profile
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2453
My Breath Profile
I thought this topic or something like that could be a sticky similar to "how bad your breath is..."
Here i'd like to describe that and also some relevant (I think) physicall facts about me:
1. Chronic Bad Breath: I have had this since as early as I remember. I can say that throughout the years it ...
Here i'd like to describe that and also some relevant (I think) physicall facts about me:
1. Chronic Bad Breath: I have had this since as early as I remember. I can say that throughout the years it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.