THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by waiting
Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I really need some help.
Replies: 10
Views: 2981

What is FLORA BALANCE? Can we find it in out local Walgreens or Rite Aide????

No, you cannot find it @ Walgreens, Rite Aide, or CVS. If you type the word flora balance into your google search engine, it will tell you more about the product and how to order it. I have had a little improvement, but ...
by waiting
Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I really need some help.
Replies: 10
Views: 2981

asd wrote:where did it say that
I was surfing for some home remedy cures and I found it there.
by waiting
Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I really need some help.
Replies: 10
Views: 2981

who has been cured from flora balance?

A man was told that his son had a yeast infection in the lining of his stomach, he took "flora balance" for a month and his bb was gone. He stated, "that his son had the kind of bb that could kill a moose. But now, he's bb free. So, I suggest you try it. I ...
by waiting
Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello Everyone
Replies: 8
Views: 2900

People have been cured from using "Flora balance" I'm taking it right now, and I believe that is helping, but I will let you know for sure in 30 days. Good Luck!
by waiting
Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I really need some help.
Replies: 10
Views: 2981

People have been cured from using "Flora balance" I am taking it right now, and I really believe that it is helping, but I will let you know for sure in 30 days. Good Luck!
by waiting
Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: People cured from BB
Replies: 3
Views: 2228

People cured from BB

Hi,

I am a new member, and I have had bb for as long as I can remember, a very long time. It gets a little frustrating sometimes, because I have the prettiest teeth ever, so I know that my problem is internal not oral. I use baking soda along with toothpaste, nothing helps. I recently ran across ...
by waiting
Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who is getting help from Probiotics?
Replies: 38
Views: 17058

People cured from BB

Hi, everyone

I am a new member, and I was glad to come across a website with people that have the same problem as I do. I have had bb for as long as I can remember, a very long time. I don't understand it, I get so frustrated sometimes, because I have the prettiest teeth ever, so i know that my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗