THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by SpeakUp
Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb
Replies: 2
Views: 1130

I feel your pain......

A few months ago I finally had enough courage to talk to my husband about my bb. He told me I didn't have bb.

I was so furious because I always get reactions from him.
He's always holding his breath when I speak to him up close.

I have spoke to him a few times since ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗