THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by yergql
Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Center for Breath Treatment or National Breath Center
Replies: 10
Views: 6098

I had a phone consultation and then ordered ALL of the products on his website. I made such a huge order based on the success rate that his website claims. After using the products for a month I called back for another consultation, and was also ready to make an appointment to go to the office ...
by yergql
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Center for Breath Treatment or National Breath Center
Replies: 10
Views: 6098

I too tried all of the products from Dr. Dailley, Sinus irrigator, hydrofloss, philips sonic tooth brush, mouth wash, toothpaste, tongue gel, breathgemz, closys breath spray, essentially every product he sells. I even purchased several months supply in my first purchase since I was so convinced this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗