THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 50 matches

by Green
Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: please help me with my bad breath
Replies: 8
Views: 2744

Woah it's been a while since I'm been on the site. Anyway, to answer your question Sally: tonsil crypts are sort of like holes. When you eat food, parts of the food will get stuck into your crypts. And also, mucus that drips down one's mouth can go into those crypts. But also remember the bacteria ...
by Green
Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: small blisters on tongue cause bad breath?
Replies: 2
Views: 2237

I am sure these are your taste buds
by Green
Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my cure
Replies: 4
Views: 1882

hi there,
good to hear you've found a cure
Two questions:
1) Did you use acidophiles?
2) Do you know if your nasal odor is gone? I do not have bb anymore but this nasal odor just will not leave me!
by Green
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sinus/nose/tonsils/post nasal drip
Replies: 4
Views: 2321

I have nasal odor... anyone else with this...? And anyone ever cured this?
by Green
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24753

wow, everyone here is acting really mature...and what's the use criticizing each other here...we should all be comforting one another!
by Green
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost Cured!?
Replies: 14
Views: 5899

hey guys,

I have a question for BB_girl

Do you find that ur nasal odor has decreased...In other words, do u get less reactions breathing out of the nose as opposed to
earlier without getting those teeth fixed? I wonder...becasue I believe that my nasal odor may also be caused due to the fact I ...
by Green
Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sinus Problems?
Replies: 5
Views: 2427

Sinus Problems?

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you ...
by Green
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone Out There?? PARTICIPATE "Don't be lazy"
Replies: 21
Views: 10138

Hey you all, this is a good idea, Wnaysha.
However, remember that we all function on a different scale...so the discrepancy between 5 for someone and 4 for someone else probably does not exist...Anyway, remember this is subjective stuff...Also, one more thing, Wnaysha, the two bumps on the back of ...
by Green
Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My problem in detail...help needed.
Replies: 9
Views: 4305

Hey Michael,

well, I'm not sure what to say...I now realize that bb eventually can turn into nasal odor...I wish I was smart enough to prevent my own bb from going into such a stage...
by Green
Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: To Newcomers who have gum problems and have chronic bb
Replies: 5
Views: 2471

Basically, my gums would bleed whenever I brushed--even if I didn't brush that hard. Anyway, I figured out about gingivitis from a friend when he kept telling me a long time ago that my gums would bleed and that I have gingivitis. At that time, I had no idea that my gingivitis was the cause of my ...
by Green
Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: To Newcomers who have gum problems and have chronic bb
Replies: 5
Views: 2471

To Newcomers who have gum problems and have chronic bb

To all newcomers,

I remember when I first came to the forums, and I had yet to perform my gingivitis deep cleaning. I had bad breath 24/7 nonstop. Listen, you guys may be skeptical that gingivitis can cause chronic, terrible bb 24/7, but IT CAN! So I'm telling this to all of you: GET DEEP CLEANING ...
by Green
Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thank GOD!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 1674

Hey TiredofThis,

I am sure if you are experiencing such improvements, this is your cure. Your nasal odor will probably go away as well. Good luck!
by Green
Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANother connection with Wisdom teeth
Replies: 1
Views: 954

ANother connection with Wisdom teeth

So, we now realize that wisdom teeth is the cause of some people's bb...So I've been thinking, maybe there's a connection between wisdom teeth, sinuses, and nasal odor?
by Green
Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays
Replies: 3
Views: 1809

THanks for the reply Snobuni. Anyway, how long have you been using the nasonex spray so far? And also, did your doctor say your condition could be allergic rhinitis?
by Green
Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays
Replies: 3
Views: 1809

Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays

Anyway, this is for those of you who are currently using a prescription nasal steriod spray for the nasal odor. Has it been helping? How long have you been using it? So far, it's been 10 days that I've used it, not much help. The doctor diagnosed me with allergic rhinitis and I know that causes ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗