First of all I know this may sound stupid but it is interesting..
I tryed garlic in high dosage and although it gives U bb for a couple of hours it can cure Ur bb in time.
Although I hate garlic (always hated it) it works....for me at least
I swallow 20+ garlic cloves about 3-4 garlic bulbs(a day ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: interesting ingredient
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4621
- Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB some opinions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1210
search forum...
most of the topics are wastes of time I want to be directed to posts with people that got cured by those remedies...
Most of posts are...I'm using...and after 2 days bb back
SO can U plz give me links to the important stuff...
Most of posts are...I'm using...and after 2 days bb back
SO can U plz give me links to the important stuff...
- Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB some opinions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1210
BB some opinions
I have very strong halitosis.( a very large room will fill up with my smell in max 3 hours)
I've been to numerous doctors/dentists 2 of them giving me retardet answers like eat parsley make mouthwash with water+salt and scrape tongue..
I scrape tongue 2 times a day
Brush teeth 3 times
I would like ...
I've been to numerous doctors/dentists 2 of them giving me retardet answers like eat parsley make mouthwash with water+salt and scrape tongue..
I scrape tongue 2 times a day
Brush teeth 3 times
I would like ...
- Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: (new user) bb problem please help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1929
(new user) bb problem please help
Ok first some informations about me that might help..:
I am 17 years old
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day(on all sides,each side about 30 seconds)
I brush tongue with toothpaste,then a scrape with spoon then I clean with salt
I have bad breath as lons as I remember when I was litlle I did not ...
I am 17 years old
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day(on all sides,each side about 30 seconds)
I brush tongue with toothpaste,then a scrape with spoon then I clean with salt
I have bad breath as lons as I remember when I was litlle I did not ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.