THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:32 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
Replies: 45
Views: 20509

I have that exact problem with my wisdom teeth and like you i try to keep that area clean all the time but it seems like if i mess around there too much that's when the smell becomes really bad.
I clean with tooth paste and cotton swabs and it works for little bit but i guess we will never know ...
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello Everyone
Replies: 8
Views: 2910

waiting wrote:People have been cured from using "Flora balance" I'm taking it right now, and I believe that is helping, but I will let you know for sure in 30 days. Good Luck!
Yes, please let us know if it works for you or not.

Good luck!
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: (new user) bb problem please help
Replies: 5
Views: 1929

azishazi wrote:
Malena wrote:
azishazi, you are silly :)
Im gonna fight till my last breath, i hope my last breath isnt bb lol jk.
lol just trying to lighten the environment. Hey melena, what is your probable cause of the problem?
Honey, i wish i knew :)
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: (new user) bb problem please help
Replies: 5
Views: 1929

Welcome to the forum needh3lpplz....
I know brushing your teeth doesn't help at all because i did same thing.
I was at the point where i carried tooth paste and tooth brush where ever i wen. I brushed my teeth probably 20 times a day and it did not help.
I hope someone on here can give you some ...
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you were cured, what would you do first....
Replies: 19
Views: 6989

azishazi wrote:start talking on people's faces. lmao
Lol, i know what you mean :)
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
Replies: 45
Views: 20509

The doctors usually tell me that my nasal passages close to my throat are inflammed and is some type of allergy. But i breath fine and my CT Scan that i got done 8 years ago were fine aswell. But all four of my wisdom teeth are fully errupted. Do you think it could be the cause. Although they dont ...
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello Everyone
Replies: 8
Views: 2910

Hi azishazi...
I always thought my problem was something else other than my teeth because i think i have almost perfect teeth and never had any problems there until one day my wisdom tooth just started to fall apart. At that moment i became a little confused. I didn't know what it was any more. Was ...
by Malena
Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
Replies: 45
Views: 20509

Hi halitosisux
I just finished reading your story and it really hit close to home
Especially this part
Then, about 5 years ago i was sitting there once again taking a long hard look at myself, my PERFECT teeth smiling back at me, in perfect health etc etc.. and started fiddling with a wisdom tooth ...
by Malena
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello Everyone
Replies: 8
Views: 2910

Hello halitosisux.
I have bad tonsils. Just few weeks ago i had tonsillitis (Tonsil infection) and i also have a tooth that's decaying.
I think both of those could be problem but the tooth issue started only a year ago so i don't know really.
I never really thought i would have a bb due to my ...
by Malena
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you were cured, what would you do first....
Replies: 19
Views: 6989

I would spend a romantic night with my husband :)
by Malena
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello Everyone
Replies: 8
Views: 2910

Hello Everyone

I just found this website today and i had to join.
My name is Malena and here is my story.

I started to notice my bb about 8-9 years ago and i thought it would go away but it just got worse and worse.
I been with my husband for almost 8 years now and we haven't kissed in 7 years.
We haven't slept ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗