THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by verysad1
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I really need some help.
Replies: 10
Views: 2991

I really need some help.

Hello, I have been having a problem with BB for about 10 years. Not just BB, but sometimes if I wipe my nose I smell sh!t. I have also been around people that can't stand to be around me. I used to have so many friends and used to be the life of the party, but now since this is going on I have no ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗