searching:
You mentioned you had geographic tongue. Just this past year I noticed the same thing happen. It's been about 10 months and it seems sensitive to certain types of toothpastes and mouthwashes along with food/bev. I'm assuming that it is directly related to whatever else is going on in my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
- Replies: 152
- Views: 73858
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
- Replies: 152
- Views: 73858
waterpik - step in the right direction
searching :
Great job. I bought a waterpik about a week ago and followed your routine and the results are good. I have had fecal odor from mouth/nose for 3.5 yrs and the past week has been managable. I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils.
My theory : This bacteria emitting VSC (shit smell) in ...
Great job. I bought a waterpik about a week ago and followed your routine and the results are good. I have had fecal odor from mouth/nose for 3.5 yrs and the past week has been managable. I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils.
My theory : This bacteria emitting VSC (shit smell) in ...
- Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics and mouth ulcers
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1309
probiotics and mouth ulcers
I have been a member of BreathHelp4u for over a year, sufferer for 2. First year was tonsilitis and fecal mouth odor- second year was tonsillectomy but progressed to nasal and mouth fecal odor. Figured it was candida from symptom checker. From antibiotics to endoscopy to vitamin therapy to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.