THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to the forum, some ideas
- Replies: 41
- Views: 8909
What about this?....something to think about!
Just wanted to tell ALL of you thank you for having so much courage to come and talk about this subject for all of us to hear...I absolutely feel very grateful to be here right now...I realize that this is not the easiest subject to discuss and I mean no disrespect for this message, but wanted so ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.