THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by smellybelly
Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: When did it start
Replies: 4
Views: 1459

I first noticed I had BB when I was 11 or 12, maybe the puberty thing. Or was that I started to care about my appearance?? I don't remember any of my primary school (5 - 11) children friends having BB, but some secondary school (11 - 16) did!

Like me, my dad has mild to medium bad breath. I have ...
by smellybelly
Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mints - Candida - Nasal Drip - Mouth Scrapper
Replies: 0
Views: 1531

Mints - Candida - Nasal Drip - Mouth Scrapper

Hello I am new !

I think I have had mild to medium Bad Breath. I have only ever had handful of people say I had bad breath, one was when I had been drinking, and other times they could smell garlic.

However I often lick my hand and it stinks, and when I clean my to tongue I can also smell the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗