THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 22 matches

by Speak_no_evil
Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need help!!!!! Can nasal polyps cause terrible bb????
Replies: 3
Views: 9670

I too was just diagnosed with polyps. Even though I'm convinced I had them for a while. I kept telling my ENT there was something wrong with my nose throat and sinuses that was causing bad breath. He reluctantly agreed to a CT scan and it turns out I have polyps and a nasty case of sinusitis.

All ...
by Speak_no_evil
Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: JoB Interview
Replies: 1
Views: 1172

The only other thing I can think of is water. keep a bottle with you. In those situations I normally casually mention I take meds for allergies or something and they dry my mouth. The interviewers have never minded. So I just sip through out.
by Speak_no_evil
Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never thought I would post here...
Replies: 2
Views: 11742

Never thought I would post here...

A while back I'd asked for some advice pertaining to anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills. I think the over all consensus was to stay away.

Well, I went ahead and began treatment and let me tell you...it has helped tremendously. The BB is still here but I'm not as obsessed about it. I have been ...
by Speak_no_evil
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do YOU eat breakfast?
Replies: 5
Views: 2491

I do eat breakfast every morning before work. I have to because I take a bunch of vitamins and a few other things that won't make me sick if I take on an empty stomach.

I love cereal and will sometimes have that but I feel like it makes my breath worse. Could be the milk. Most days I'll do ...
by Speak_no_evil
Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For Women Only (especially us older ladies)
Replies: 5
Views: 2497

This is true.

I have PCOS, and many of the symptoms mimic menopause. One of the main things with PCOS is the rise in testerone. My levels are really high and my doctor just prescribed hormone pills to level them out.

So I have always had a terrible problem with excess sweating. Since I've been ...
by Speak_no_evil
Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nationality
Replies: 34
Views: 14356

Black-American

I've wondered about that. But I can't say I've noticed any one race has breath any worse than the next. Of course this only applies to the people I've encountered.
by Speak_no_evil
Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone here live in GA?
Replies: 3
Views: 1575

North Dekalb.
by Speak_no_evil
Fri May 22, 2009 12:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anti-anxiety or Anti-depressants
Replies: 11
Views: 5401

Thanks everyone for your replies. Not sure what I'll do as of yet.
by Speak_no_evil
Thu May 21, 2009 1:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anti-anxiety or Anti-depressants
Replies: 11
Views: 5401

Anti-anxiety or Anti-depressants

Has anyone had any success with either in helping to alleviate the depression and anxiety?

The anxiety is getting the best of me, and this makes me even more depressed. I can't stand close to someone with out experiencing extreme perspiration, heart palpitations and the like.
by Speak_no_evil
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:27 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: dentist said use listerine (bastard)
Replies: 7
Views: 7066

meowkity1, you should knocked the listerine and all the rest of his stuff off the table and walked out! But I'm glad you didn't.

They make me sick. Some doctors and dentist act so high and mighty. The nurses and hygienist do seem to often display more knowledge and sympathy.

I had a nurse tell ...
by Speak_no_evil
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Bumps on back of tongue and in throat?
Replies: 12
Views: 21184

Of course i could be wrong but I don't think the ones on the tongue are a huge cause for concern. I also have two big ones on either side and a some smaller ones behind it.

But the throat, I think this is a whole different story. I don't think they back of your throat should be lumpy. I'm dealing ...
by Speak_no_evil
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Pissed is an understatement
Replies: 0
Views: 3685

Pissed is an understatement

Ok, the tonsillectomy was completed on the 4th. Healing is going well. Even with all the gunk in my throat and a waning bout of thrush, my tongue is pinker than I have ever seen it.

And still woe is me.

I have been complaining of what I thought to be a huge influx of tonsil stones for the past ...
by Speak_no_evil
Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tears, Grapeseed Extract, and Surgical Sheers
Replies: 3
Views: 2779

Tears, Grapeseed Extract, and Surgical Sheers

Hello all,

I will admit to not performing a search, so if this has been discussed already, my apologies.

Has anyone tried gargling/irrigating with grapeseed extract?

I found a thread somewhere about sore tonsils and stones.
Several people claimed it helped so I decided to add it to my daily ...
by Speak_no_evil
Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Great Improvement in my BB, I think its because...
Replies: 7
Views: 3690

Re: Great Improvement in my BB, I think its because...


No more toothpaste/mouthwash/stupid-rip-off-products. For the past few months I simply brush my teeth and tungbrush my tongue with water.

Just the thought of doing that scares me! I tried at one point to use only baking soda & peroxide. My mouth would feel clean, but I still felt so ...
by Speak_no_evil
Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: They aren't just making things up...
Replies: 2
Views: 3901

They aren't just making things up...

Why do I get so sad and depressed whenever someone mentions my breath? It's not as if they are just making things up in order to be mean. My breath does smell bad.

I try and tell myself that people can still like me in spite of bb, but its so hard to not hate them. It's even harder because I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗