THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by rafa
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ORAL CANDIDA ANYBODY?
Replies: 1
Views: 1738

ORAL CANDIDA ANYBODY?

Hello ,
I'm sure my bad breath comes from my tonsils , cause after I massage them the tip of my finger smells fishy, and that is the way my breath smells , kinda fishy.
It's like the same smell a vagina has ,,, well maybe a vagina that has an infection, like yeast infection , CANDIDA.
So I'm hoping ...
by rafa
Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: blis?
Replies: 4
Views: 2093

blis?

So, I thought Ice and juggermeister tried the k12 , but I can't find any comments on the results they had. please somebody update me , thanks :?:
by rafa
Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: raw food
Replies: 3
Views: 2282

raw food

hello everybody , This is amazing , thanks jimmy. I don't really know how to use this site .
I was wondering if anybody has tried eating only rawfood for for at least a month. I haven't done it . I was thinking on starting today, that could really change my flora. Some people claim it to be the cure ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗