THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CALLING DRASTIC
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4907
I had my tonsils removed
I had my tonsils removed 3 years ago. It didn't help my BB. At first I thought it would b/c I wouldn't get those tonsilloliths, I haven't had them since but my BB is still there. Drastic, I hope your situation is different and that it helps.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.