THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thiis could solve BB issues
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1296
Thiis could solve BB issues
Does your snot stink when you snort inwards and swallow?
- Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***k, this is already the third time.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3185
- Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could my doctor have the simple cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5245
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A Recent Discovery
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5434
Atrial, you have no idea. You are still deceiving your self because your subconscious mind is trying to make you believe that your mouth isn't dirty. Dude! I'm sure 95% of the people here have halitosis from tongue including you.... You all have to stop deceiving yourselves and blaming your internal ...
- Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11987
- Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11987
Oh yes! I do brush my teeth, twice everyday actually, but it still stinks......I am not offering a tongue cleaning process. I am no Dr. Katz. you're probably right, no amount of tongue cleaning might help, I don't care. I'm not offering tongue cleaning, I'm not giving a special formula or foods that ...
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11987
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11987
BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET
Hello guys. I've been on this forum for a year now. I'm a chemical engineerig major in college. Over the past 1 year, I've been brainstorming and developing ideas on how to end bad breath. Now first of all, I must say that we have to stop deceiving ourselves. Bad breath is hardly from the stomach ...
- Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LA
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4897
- Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in Pennsylvania / Vegas
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1983
- Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in Pennsylvania / Vegas
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1983
- Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in Pennsylvania / Vegas
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1983
Anyone in Pennsylvania / Vegas
Let's meet up and help each other.....
- Thu May 28, 2015 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What do we all have in common - may help us
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5468
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: National Breath Center- cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8910
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: National Breath Center- cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8910
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.