THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by woe is me
Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:00 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: STILL STRUGGLING...
Replies: 5
Views: 3027

uni hell...

Thanks Archimonde for your reply... Unfortunately I don't have the choice of classes at my uni with the course that i'm doing so just have to put up with it... I hate the idea of my life being governed by this disability but i suppose thats the sad reality that we face... Theres been so many social ...
by woe is me
Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:08 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: STILL STRUGGLING...
Replies: 5
Views: 3027

STILL STRUGGLING...

so uni is becoming a living nightmare! I cant interact properly with anybody, so people either think i'm cold or weird... In class the seats are really close together and sometimes we have to have discussions with classmates in these seats... it really is hell... I've started to miss loads of ...
by woe is me
Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: STILL STRUGGLING....
Replies: 1
Views: 1551

STILL STRUGGLING....

well it never did! I have been to a few dentists about the problem but I've never been to a doctors about it though... Going to visit one next week and try and get him to refer me to a ENT just to rule out sinuses.. I did suffer from sinus problems in my early teenage years so maybe there is a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗