THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 59 matches

by lookingforcure
Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHY YOU DEVELOPED BB AT TEENAGE
Replies: 2
Views: 1128

So a diet that is

#1 alkalizing
#2 low in carbs / sugar / protein
#3 having immaculate oral hygiene (1/2 3% hydrogen peroxide 1/2 water gargle for 90 seconds)

is a good line of treatment?
by lookingforcure
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

Interesting, your symptoms sound a lot like mine. I had endoscopy done,and results came back of mild gastritis and H.Pylori positive. My Doc prescribed me a course of triple antibiotic. Which seemed to help a lot, while I can't say for sure that my bb was gone, because I didn't ask anyone, but my ...
by lookingforcure
Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16091443


the reason why metronidazole works so well with temporarily relieving or curing halitosis is because the antibiotic is able to be released through saliva.

the last sentence of the article "..results suggest that an increase in the number of H2S ...
by lookingforcure
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorophyll might help with halitosis
Replies: 1
Views: 1318

In the process of moving, all of my things are lost lol

I've tried Chlorophyll for a week (not long enough in my opinion) and it had no effect


I hope it works for you


best of wishes
by lookingforcure
Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHY do antibiotics cure breath temporarily?
Replies: 11
Views: 5788

@lookingforcure , what about oraltech labs ?


there was a member in a different topic that was giving away oraltech labs e books away for free. I don't have mine available at the moment because I'm in the middle of moving to a different home - ipad is lost somewhere in one of the moving boxes ...
by lookingforcure
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

I just took the urea breath test. The urea sample you are supposed to drink tastes like strong lemonade for those who have yet to experience it.
Results come back in a week. I've asked what causes belching even on an empty stomach without eating all day but drinking water? No definitive answer as ...
by lookingforcure
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

Did you find any relief from using antibiotics? Whether it was less offensive breath, not as much reflux?

I for one had incredible relief when I was on antibiotics. SSo I'm assuming (assumptions are never good but given the situation, it's the best we could do) my issue with reflux, and bad breath ...
by lookingforcure
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small things you notice
Replies: 6
Views: 2400

I'm currently where you are. Been treated for H. Pylori because minimal amounts of antibodies were present via blood test.

Getting retested via breath test

I advise you to do the same.

Also, I was put on the same medication as you and still have h. pylori symptoms post treatment
by lookingforcure
Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small things you notice
Replies: 6
Views: 2400

did you retest for h. pylori?

and what combination of antibiotics were given?

prevpac (omeprazole , amoxicillin , clarithromycin)

or

(omeprazole , amoxicillin , metronidazole)1
by lookingforcure
Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
Replies: 6
Views: 5249

Lol... what the fuxk?

We are here to support each other through tough times and hopefully share good information to help find a cure...


How is this relevant in any way?

It did give me a , what the fux- kind of smile.


My honest opinion, no one likes a person with terrible breath. Bad I guess is ...
by lookingforcure
Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ORALTECH LABS
Replies: 25
Views: 10825

I bought it as well

They do not cure the source of the problem


Only relieves symptoms


But it's a good book to have in my opinion, not a waste of money like therabreath or dentists that charge $1000 and claim they can cure halitosis.

If James McAvoy can send you the ebooks, he is doing you a ...
by lookingforcure
Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

New York


What types of testing have you had done?

Getting the urea breath test Friday

Had a biopsy that showed nothing, but I've read that it's important to continue retesting because some tests don't cover where the bacterium lie... the breath test should be good though because it detects what ...
by lookingforcure
Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

I'M suspecting that I still have H pylori I have this behavior of belching constantly and my doctor told me that H pylori can cause reflux also when I was on some antibiotics for a sinus infection my reflux symptoms diminished significantly and my bad breath improved significantly. get retested and ...
by lookingforcure
Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990


Let me know how chlorella works for you??

I've read reviews on amazon and people seem pretty satisfied with it..

day 2 on it

no significant changes / my BB differs

Guys another interesting article

could it be that our body is too acidic? here is a good read

http://www.acidalkalinediet.net ...
by lookingforcure
Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16990

Progressively changing my diet


Also ordered chlorella

I feel like I have very slow motility down in my stomach area. I'm looking to get acupuncture done. I remember the one time I had it done, my stool came out so smoothly.


Also peep this article http://mpkb.org/home/food/carbohydrates
Let ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗