THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by eddieM
Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help needed, any advice much appreciated
Replies: 6
Views: 8286

Compor.....I really do not have the confidence to do that. (Although the vid was quite funny)
Yeah Ive done that and they don't really change their behaviour although when i drink alcohol, I think they do.

Nolagirl.....I cant taste a bad taste, although I do sometimes get a bad smell from my ...
by eddieM
Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help needed, any advice much appreciated
Replies: 6
Views: 8286

Erm, no. My first name is ed and my surname begins with M. Why?
by eddieM
Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help needed, any advice much appreciated
Replies: 6
Views: 8286

Help needed, any advice much appreciated

Hi,

This is my first post so hello....
My problem which I would greatly appreciate any advice is that I totally believe I have bb.
When I am around ppl they do things such asl rub there nose, sniffing, stepping back. I was at a festival and had a drink of somones water, after giving them the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗