THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 64 matches
- Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3189
I'm definiltey up for meeting with people... I have been dealing with this for the last 5 years and I have never ever had a conversation with someone about it.. I feel like if I do that it will be like the weight of the world lifted!! haha. I am a 27m.. we can exchange facebooks or something. pm if ...
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3189
You should go talk to your doctor about it. It's much easier than you think.
i really dont get why people are so scared to talk to their docs/dentists/ or fellow sufferers about it. Whats the worse that could happen? that your thoughts are confirmed, and one more person who u will never see again ...
i really dont get why people are so scared to talk to their docs/dentists/ or fellow sufferers about it. Whats the worse that could happen? that your thoughts are confirmed, and one more person who u will never see again ...
- Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do YOU eat breakfast?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2487
- Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do YOU eat breakfast?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2487
- Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do YOU eat breakfast?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2487
Do YOU eat breakfast?
yes/no
how do you feel it affects your breath, if at all?
how do you feel it affects your breath, if at all?
- Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pictures of members?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3802
- Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pictures of members?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3802
- Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pictures of members?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3802
- Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3189
well just some background on my situation. im a 25 y/o male...I believe i had very bad breath back then. now it is more manageable where i can sometimes get myself to speak face to face with someone, though i am usually holding my breath doing this. ive been told i dont have bb by a doctor(seems ...
- Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3189
NY Confused - I'd like to meet. I am often so paralized by this problem that meeting anybody - even people who say they suffer from the same thing is just so overwhelming. Do you live or work in the city or near it? If not I'm sure I could travel to where you are. Its so interesting with the amount ...
- Sat May 30, 2009 2:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3189
Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
Im looking to meet up with someone and be able to get a better understanding of our "problem". I think this can really be helpful as how many of us have actually interacted face to face with someone suffering from the same problems?
i really dont understand peoples hesitance to meet up as who knows ...
i really dont understand peoples hesitance to meet up as who knows ...
- Sat May 02, 2009 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halimeter test results
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8608
- Sat May 02, 2009 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
Re: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
That's cool NYConfused. I'm just desperate to know the truth. I don't want to have bb, but if i'm cured I need to know. Thanks anyway.
ok, good luck finding someone closer.. if not i wouldnt mind doing it (im not the one driving), just that that would be a very long trip for u and i wouldnt ...
- Sat May 02, 2009 12:09 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13040
- Fri May 01, 2009 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halimeter test results
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8608
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.