THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by YippieImCured
Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Still cured, 6 months
Replies: 3
Views: 2626

Still cured, 6 months

OK been cured for ages and now enjoying my life... My mouth tastes lush all the time now.

One thin that licked it for me was brushing a decayed wisdom tooth at the back of my mouth. Check your mouth to see if there isn't one major source.

Current protocol:

Brush with cocunet oil (amazing)
Swish ...
by YippieImCured
Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37749

Thanks Sadman, yes...I'll go looking for one....

My last thread was about all the things that helped me... I recommend clicking on it.

Magnesium capsules opened up and used as a toothpaste and mouthwash helped massively.... so did clay and unactivated MMS.

check my posts
by YippieImCured
Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37749

Sadman,
Thanks for posting this....I dnt think yr a scammer... Who'd've thunk it eh?

I have 90 per cent killed my BB and just checked in for fun...

The only problem I have left is a dodgy wisdom tooth that still gets food etc caught in it and can smell from time to time...yuck...

So do you think ...
by YippieImCured
Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some Very Powerful Mouthwashes/Toothpaste.
Replies: 1
Views: 1229

Some Very Powerful Mouthwashes/Toothpaste.

Hey all,
So.... I've been BB free for a while now. i posted before. I really think I have it licked even better now, and I've cured BO as well using Bupleurum formulas and Ozone.

I'm on www.curezone.com as AfterAStorm

I'm not going to write a very long post cos I know people dont try this stuff ...
by YippieImCured
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Further Success: Lemon/Orange Peel, Black/White Pepper +more
Replies: 5
Views: 5455

Hi HSux,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been quite busy. Yeah, my gums are in not too good a state. I think it's a matter of alkalizing the mouth, and many herbs are alkalizing.
Maybe others need to try it on their tongue.
Basically it seems to work, I have the occasional relapse ...
by YippieImCured
Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Further Success: Lemon/Orange Peel, Black/White Pepper +more
Replies: 5
Views: 5455

Further Success: Lemon/Orange Peel, Black/White Pepper +more

Hi all,
Still cured. Had a few relapses, but I know why now.
:shock:
One of the best anti-BB compunds I've found is Lemon Peel. It's not as weird as it sounds. Plenty of asian cultures use it as a medicine. Chewing the skin off a lemon cures any morning or post-eating BB for me. Black Pepper is ...
by YippieImCured
Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Very very busy at the moment... Will check in in a few days. Briefly: Oats expand when you add water, so dry ones will expand in your stomach. Never been a problem for me but could be for others. A porridge could be made with warm water, not too hot, may be fine. No sugar though. An oat smoothie ...
by YippieImCured
Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

how could you ever have been BB-free in the past if you have always been "toxified by modern life".
Sux, from what I understand, we are able to deal with a certain amount of toxins, but if we ingest too much bad food, our immune system can no longer deal with the overload and breaks down.
As far ...
by YippieImCured
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Great questions Sux,
Yes, if your problem is not oral hygiene, it is all about keeping a certain detoxified level, as far as I'm concerned.
So I had BB, but it got *really* bad when I fasted. Think of your body toxicity as a number, your is say, 1000, but your average dude has 300.
500 is a ...
by YippieImCured
Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Good question Sux,
Can I call you Sux? :-k

BTW keep the questions coming, it helps us deepen our discourse.
Disclaimer, all this stuff is my own personal research...

The reasons all humans don't have halitosis is that other people's eliminative system is working better than ours. It used to ...
by YippieImCured
Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Hey Vivian and hi to all the lurkers on this forum,
Yes I definitely had some sort of candida or digestive bacteria imbalance. Perceptive of you. It really hit home this week, BB is gone. B.O> 80 per cent gone, if not 90. but... every time I eat something sugary it comes right back. And of course ...
by YippieImCured
Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

OK,
lots of reactions. Your comments are useful. I'm going to try and turn my initial post into a well written doc on the two problems. I know it's full of mistypes and bad syntax at present.
I set myself the task of perfecting a document that will hopefully help a few people. I'm not sure if your ...
by YippieImCured
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Nope,
I have had porridge many times with little positive effect, grains also worsen my breath. Oats in hot water/milk will putrefy in the intestine and make the condition worse, as you know.
I think the difference is that I ate them raw, maybe they absorbed the toxic fluids in my gut. I dnt know ...
by YippieImCured
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Vivian,
The bacteria in the mouth that I had for years dissapeared 90 per cent after fasting.
If you are looking to heal your mouth then MSM, activated charcoal and the big one is Maca root, close to a miracle. Ginger, wheatgrass and chamomile tea are good.
Acidophilus powder can also be used ...
by YippieImCured
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Hi Archimonde,
Yes I had PND, it was the main cause of my problem after I healed my gums with maca---It used to give me terrible morning breath. I have had mild but chronic sinusitus for over 10 years. Weirdly, it's gone now after the fasting. The immune system of the mouth should be strong enough ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗