THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Cured7
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
Replies: 17
Views: 6998

halitosisux- Yes I had a bad smell coming from the back of my tongue, but I can't say that my tongue was especially coated and I haven't really noticed a bad smell when flossing, no tonsilitis or anything either.

NYconfused- I went out yesterday and encountered several strangers and no one seemed ...
by Cured7
Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
Replies: 17
Views: 6998

Busted- No I did not wake up one morning and decide to torture myself with thoughts of bad breath. I remember as a child both of my brothers made comments that my breath was smelly, lots of people have occasional bb so maybe they were commenting on that or they could have been just teasing me I don ...
by Cured7
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
Replies: 17
Views: 6998

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

I have been lurking on this site for the past few months. I have been suffering from chronic halitosis for several years now...(so I thought, but we'll get to that later) People were always offering me gum/mints, people would always rub their noses when I talked to them or step away from me, people ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗