THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by worriedone
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: getting me down
Replies: 2
Views: 2162

getting me down

Hi all,

This is my first posting to this forum. Lately BB has been getting me really down - this is my story.

I'm 22. I first began to notice BB when I started college. People would hold their noses in the lecture theatre, move seats, girls would spray perfume. I sought no help however, and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗