THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need quick opinion plx
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2565
Good luck with recovery
I had a tonsillectomy about 2 years ago. Always suffered from bb...now still there but not so bad.I remember the sorness and difficulty swallowing food. They always say try to eat normally..but easier said than done. I had the unfortunate problem of my throat bleeding constantly about 4 days after ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.