THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by noname
Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER
Replies: 12
Views: 4589

I have never had Bad breath but it is an area that I do research in.Iam not here to be interigated but I thought I would pass the info on that would help people on your board.
I guess I was wrong.
Best wishes.
Ps my name is Ryan I used noname Just as a nickname and for no other reason.
by noname
Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER
Replies: 12
Views: 4589

Jimi that is very iresponsible to tell people on your forum that it doesnt matter what probiotic to take. to put in perspective its like saying it doesnt matter what boat you use to cross the atlantic ocean a rubber dingy or an ocean liner.There are many thousands of bacteria strains and on top of ...
by noname
Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER
Replies: 12
Views: 4589

a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER

3 products that will cure your bb
apple cider vinegar unpasterized organic
aloe only use georges aloe
L.Salivarius only use r. garden
Le\ts make this clear bb only comes from bacteria in the mouth and throat.How that bacteria becomes unbalanced could be caused by any number of things like a dirty ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗