THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by mafujiang
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Better treatment of halitosis
Replies: 1
Views: 8346

Better treatment of halitosis

You use MSN or QQ? add my MSN:[email protected] or my qq:351086376,I use traditional Chinese medicine conditioning well, you haven't used traditional Chinese medicine? I found this disease with traditional Chinese medicine can curegood. Best to add my MSN or QQ, I give you say
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗