THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cavaties filling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1651
I had a filling put in recently and I was wondering the same thing after my boyfriend had kindly comment a few times "Wooooo" LOL! My boyfriend said that his friend had the same thing happen and that his dentist said that it is common for a few weeks after dental work to have bad breath. I hope that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.