THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3992
I'm sorry to say it did not go well. I only had two drinks (because I was driving) but shortly after the evening started I got a bad taste in my mouth and noticed people all around me rubbing their noses. I was crushed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much with this GSE. I do think it helps ...
- Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193119
- Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30742
- Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30742
- Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Antipoleez?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 19958
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30742
Hello people,
Just completed my 7 day triple therapy yesterday. I dont think am cured coz there are times i smell the bb.
2-3 days in, i couldnt smell a thing, even after a nap. But now i think the bbs back but cant be sure. And i cant ask anyone either.
By the way i was taking the aloe vera during ...
Just completed my 7 day triple therapy yesterday. I dont think am cured coz there are times i smell the bb.
2-3 days in, i couldnt smell a thing, even after a nap. But now i think the bbs back but cant be sure. And i cant ask anyone either.
By the way i was taking the aloe vera during ...
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30742
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30742
- Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone taken Metronidazole (antibiotic)?
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55335
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.