THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 24 matches

by smelly cat
Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet log
Replies: 33
Views: 11517

Hey guys,

I would seriously like to give this diet a try. I have had bb for a long time and if it was in fact candida that would explain a lot of things. I developed autoimmune problems in my mid twenties and I was reading about some interesting theories that connect some autoimmune conditions with ...
by smelly cat
Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Keep hope alive :-)
Replies: 1
Views: 990

Keep hope alive :-)

Hey guys,

I just want to say that I know this fight is a struggle that sometimes get frustrating and overwhelming, but just think of the rainbow after the storm. I feel like being depressed and moping around all day sometimes after I get a comment or reaction. But I have to make a conscious effort ...
by smelly cat
Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: just venting...
Replies: 0
Views: 3587

just venting...

I went to get my hair done the other day and a few minutes after I walked in the women in the shop started making "bad breath" jokes. The jokes don't even hurt my feelings anymore-it's just the fact that people always seem to wanna make fun of you or either shun you. It's like they think you ...
by smelly cat
Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Allergies and PND
Replies: 1
Views: 1382

Allergies and PND

So I went to the clinic yesterday and this is the second time I've been to see them about post nasal drip this year. The first time since it was in the spring, she assumed it was allergies and gave me steroidal nose spray and claritin I think. They did absolutely nothing for me which I let this ...
by smelly cat
Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone want to meet up?
Replies: 0
Views: 1166

Does anyone want to meet up?

Is there anyone out there who lives in southeast area of Michigan who would like to meet up? It would be nice to have an outlet and someone who understands to be able to talk to :)
by smelly cat
Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you sometimes smell your own breath?
Replies: 2
Views: 2095

Yeah every once in a while i catch a whiff of my own breath. I was actually thinking about this yesterday. My husband and I were at a wedding once and the server girl came around asking for our orders. After I told her what I wanted, I caught a whiff of an awful stench. It literally smelled like ...
by smelly cat
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

Hi Onestep,

In essence I would have to say that getting the wisdom tooth removed did not solve my bb problem. Although I'm pretty sure it was contributing to it in some way as halitosisux says there was a foul odor coming from that area when I touced with my finger. So even though I wind up getting ...
by smelly cat
Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

Great news about the extraction. Everything went well-no broken jaw or nerve damage [-o< . So that's a blessing. Now the only thing is this vicoden is making me puke all day :( .
by smelly cat
Fri May 29, 2009 3:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

hey hali,

thx for all your advice. i tried to make another appt with another oral surgeon, but i need another referral from my primary care dentist. Rather than go back and explain the situation to them, i just called the oral surgeon that i saw back. so i have an appt to get it pulled next week. i ...
by smelly cat
Sat May 23, 2009 1:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

Hey halitosisux,

Ur right I don't know that it's not how my bb started. And I haven't discussed my bb with the dentist. I'm always too embarrased to do that. Anyway I am thinking of getting a second opinion. The tooth is actually starting to erupt now but surprisingly it's not hurting. Today a ...
by smelly cat
Mon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

It hasn't been bothering me lately halitosisux, but I do smell a foul odor coming from that area when I put my finger on it and smell it. I'm almost certain that this isn't how my bb started but I do believe it's contributing to the problem. Do you think I should get a second opinion or just let it ...
by smelly cat
Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4904

Deeply impacted wisdom

Hey all,

So I just came from a consultation w/the oral surgeon and altho my last wisdom teeth sometimes flares up and bothers me-he is recommending that I just leave it alone. He showed me the x-ray and said that the root of the tooth is too close to a nerve and he could wind up breaking my jaw or ...
by smelly cat
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smelling own breath?
Replies: 20
Views: 6763

A few people have actually said it to me. But they phrase it as a bad breath joke. I was going to meet with one of my "friends" and I told her I was going to get ready. She was like "don't forget to brush your teeth," and then there was an awkward silence and she was like you were supposed to laugh ...
by smelly cat
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smelling own breath?
Replies: 20
Views: 6763

this is true-i can never smell my own breath. i know the cupping your hands trick doesn't work cause when i do that i never smell anything. yet when i'm around people they will let me know that is not the case.
by smelly cat
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have a strange new theory about BB
Replies: 9
Views: 3829

There may be something to this. My tongue is always at the roof of my mouth. In fact it's too big for my mouth which is prob why I have an overbite. It's like my tongue is always pushing on my teeth. There's essentially no room for oxygen in there except when I open my mouth.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗