Looking to Oprah won't help, and maybe taking out your tonsils sounds like a good suggestion, but I had that problem, had them removed, and it didn't work....
I think it's sad that we look to a TV icon for help I know Oprah thinks she's got the answers to everything, but let's get real. She can't ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Oprah Winfrey
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5420
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.