THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by vman
Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal
Replies: 17
Views: 33314

I can try and get a copy of my x-ray from my dentist but they would have to email it to me since I live in a different city than where I had the procedure done. I'll be out of my parents house here by tomorrow and I am about an hour away from where I have all my dental work done. But I will try ...
by vman
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal
Replies: 17
Views: 33314

My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal

Hey guys,

I just recently found this site while browsing around before the night before my surgery to remove my wisdom teeth (Thursday Jan. 15th, 2009). With that said, I was very optimistic about this procedure after reading Cured and Humbled's post about wisdom teeth leading to the cure of their ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗