THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5620
My condition is similar to urs, bb started when I was 12 - 13 have 3 root canaled tooth( got it when I was young). Have hard time gaining weight 115 lbs currently, there was no change in my weight for about 7 years. Have normal sized tonsils but when I squeeze it I get white smelly puss...I cough ...
- Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsil smells
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2517
- Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10994
- Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I was cured, but i have it again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4702
- Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13475
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13475
After a week I started getting discouraged. If there were results, they were pretty minor. It has now been two weeks of irrigating tonsils and gargling 3x/day and there are finally clear signs of improvement.
I'm by no means cured but today was one of the first in a long time that I've woken with ...
I'm by no means cured but today was one of the first in a long time that I've woken with ...
- Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13475
- Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13719
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13719
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Second tonsillectomy..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6706
Have you tried nasal irrigation using iodine or other germ killers? It sounds like you might have some sort of infection or fungus in your right sinus or something. ENTs can be pretty useless when it comes to the sinuses. Mine said I had inflammation based on a CT scan and gave me steroids which I ...
- Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Second tonsillectomy..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6706
- Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13719
Sounds like you had the exact same symptoms as I have. My PND is really obvious and my sinuses are OK except a tiny bit of congestion. Constant battle to keep my tongue clean and I often jet my tonsils with a waterpik containing chlorhexidine which provides slight relief.
I've just ordered a Tung ...
I've just ordered a Tung ...
- Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: magnesium glycinate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10750
- Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55167
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: magnesium glycinate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10750
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.