THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by rin9060
Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW YORK CITY MEET UP
Replies: 2
Views: 1159

Awesome idea. I'm a little far but if you get a group together I'd love to hear how it goes. Good luck!
by rin9060
Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Gluten is the culprit for me
Replies: 3
Views: 3431

Thanks so much for posting! I've promised myself that if I ever find relief I will post it as well. I've recently started a dairy/sugar/gluten free diet. I never knew how much of all of those things are in EVERYTHING! I just started probiotics, digestive enzymes, and aloe as well. It actually sounds ...
by rin9060
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Here; Starting dairy/gluten/sugar free today
Replies: 6
Views: 5545

Just a little update. Day 6 of the diet. Haven't really noticed too much of a difference. Have lost 6 pounds, I guess I should be eating more calories. I've been trying to cut back on the gum but it's really hard. Today I purchased probiotics, a bottle of digestive enzymes, and aloe for digestion. I ...
by rin9060
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Median Rhomboid Glossitis on Tongue + Candida?
Replies: 2
Views: 2266

Hi! I totally understand what you're saying about looking at other peoples tongues. I do that all the time, even people on TV etc. It's so weird how people I KNOW have poor oral hygiene or eat the worst foods don't have a tongue coating! I went out with a friend of mine for dinner a week or so ago ...
by rin9060
Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Here; Starting dairy/gluten/sugar free today
Replies: 6
Views: 5545

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that a sugar and dairy free diet should have a positive result. I'm going to cut down on the meat as well, maybe just sticking with occasional chicken instead of red meat. I just want to make sure I'm getting enough protein.

I can't even fathom not chewing gum but you ...
by rin9060
Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Here; Starting dairy/gluten/sugar free today
Replies: 6
Views: 5545

New Here; Starting dairy/gluten/sugar free today

I feel like I could cut and paste other people's stories on this website...I'm going through the same thing. I've been coming to this website for a couple of months but finally decided to join. Thank you, everyone...knowing I'm not alone makes a big difference.

I've had BB for over ten years (I'm ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗